Friday, December 3, 2010

Flying lessons

We are about to depart on a new experience.We are going to follow in the footsteps of our ancestors and fly to meet in spirit leaving our bodies at home.I`ve done a little of this as astral projection but this is the first time for me trying to link up with a group remotely.As usual Chicken Bob is not liking it ("Always wit da negative ways,Moriarity") and so I gave him a task to take our mind off of it.
Surprisingly he came through.
He suggested a link be placed on the altar and one kept with the physical body,being of chicken hearted nature he suggested feathers.He even came up with a spell,or as he puts it an "incantation"(he`s very big on big words) and here it is;

Feathers
as tethers
may they tie us together
many fly but one remains
to guide us home again.

A feather in your hand and one on the altar,magick.
Even Chicken Bob gets a good idea every now and again.How could I have doubted him.

No comments:

Post a Comment