So this is my gold and silver leaf ritual bowl! It's clear crystal with the metallic overlay, about a foot in diameter.
I use it as my Reiki bowl. Inside I keep a candle in a heavy glass container, a cloth envelope with photographs of my friends and family, crystals representing my family and me, a labradorite necklace I use as a mala during healing sessions, plus the Reiki symbols for power, emotional healing and distance healing.
This is what it looks like when the candle is lit inside. It's a tiny votive in a very heavy clear candle cup, because I am a Virgo, and we triple-secure everything.
I especially like how the candlelight flickers and sparkles when it catches the metallic gold and silver.
Whenever someone asks for energy or light or blessings -- or whenever I need some myself, or want to send some to a situation or group -- I write the recipient on a piece of paper and lay that under the candle. Then I light the candle, chant the Reiki symbols, draw them on my hands and over the bowl, the tap the edge three times. It makes this lovely crystalline chime that warms my heart.
So whenever anyone in our group asks for energy for themselves or a loved one or a situation, this is what happens. Into the Reiki bowl you go.
I am surprised that after so many in our group adopted this magickal idea that there were no comments or feedback about it here.
ReplyDeleteAllow me to be the first to thank you for this incredibly fine idea Tina and then thank you again for posting it here complete with pictures so we can share it with others in the future. You`ve explain is far more eloquently than I ever could.