A friend of mine crafted it for me especially for WIII, my year of Shamanic Witchcraft, the year of Water. It's silver wire wrapped to form roots, trunk and branches. The base is cast ceramic in a deep midnight blue (with a space for a candle or crystals or herbs or what have you).
At the end of each branch is a labradorite crystal, over a hundred in all. When sunlight or candlelight hits it, the crystals catch fire and shimmer in that glorious way that only labradorite can. I use it during the Three Souls alignments, and during any ritual or journey where I enter the World Tree.
He made a creative energy tree for another friend using gold-plated wire and carnelian on a red base, and a different tree using copper wire and malachite on a black base. All of them were stunning.
Yes indeed, I am a proud crystal chick. And blessed to have talented friends and classmates.
No comments:
Post a Comment