I am very much feeling the pull of the water.
I`ll be going about mundane tasks and my thoughts will be pushed aside by a flash communication from who knows where and I have learned to keep pen and paper at hand to record them before they evaporate.
Some are playful ;
Anyone can be a Shaman
If they have the stones
Others give me the feeling they are connected and telling a larger story,like these random thoughts that came hours or days apart;
I am the rabbit on the forest floor,keeping to the shadows
I am the falcon riding the high winds with the sun on my back
I am the first tender shoots of Spring
I am the iron blade of Autumn`s harvest
I am the fly
I am the spider
I am the web that ensnares one,feeds another and connects us all
I am the newborn baby,hold me and feel your past
I am the old soul at the gates of Summerland,sit with me and know your future
I am the hand that tills the soil,sews the seeds and tends the fields
I am the mouth that sings the names of the Gods and then consumes their blessings and bounty.
I`ve come to think of these as "freefall visions" as it feels like I`m in freefall till I write them down.
No comments:
Post a Comment